Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Show Formatting characters in Grid cells?
posted

Pardon if this has been asked, but in searching I could not find what I was looking for.

I have a WinGrid displaying XML fragments stored in our database.  I would like to be able to show/edit the text in the cells in a similar fashion to the way MS Word displays formatting characters when you click on the paragraph symbol at the top of their editor.  The main character I need to see is some sort of gray "dot" for a space character, altho there may be need for others down the road.

Can someone please point me in the right direction for this?  I was hoping for some sort of setting, but I may need a little more expertise with the MaskedEditor fields or format fields. 

Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Dan

Offline posted

Hi Dan,

There's nothing built-in to the grid, the masked editor, or even the FormattedTextEditor for this. You would have to implement it yourself.

I can't think of any easy way to do this.