Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Root Location
posted

Hello,

I am implementing the ultraNavigationBar in project and I want to set the root location to 'My Computer', but I am not sure as to correct way to do this. Will it involve using UltraNavigationBarLocation? Currently the root location is set to the "C:" drive, and when I launch my program I use

this.ultraNavigationBar1.NavigateTo("C:\data\local\TEMP", true) to set my default location. I still want to set my default location like this, but I want the root location to be set to 'My Computer', so that a user of my program can navigate to anywhere on the machine. Right now they are limited to what is located on the "C:" drive. Can someone please assist me with this issue. Thanks.

Adrian

Parents
    Offline posted

You should take a look at the UltraListView 'Infragistics File Explorer' sample; it demonstrates how to do exactly what you describe here.

Reply Children
No Data