Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraComboEditor
posted

What is will be the exact event for UltraComboEditor control for the SelectedIndex_Changed Event for Windows ComboBox control? Also what is the difference between SelectionChanged and SelectionChangeCommitted Event for UltraComboEditor conrol.

Offline posted

There's no direct equivalent event. The UltraCombo doesn't rely on Selected Indices like the inbox ComboBox control does.

I recommend using the ValueChanged event. This event will fire any time the value of the Control changes.

SelectionChangedCommitted is designed to mirror the SelectionChangeCommitted event of the ComboBox control. So it fires when the control thinks that the user is done editing - in theory. Personally, I have always found the behavior of this event to be very odd. There are holes where it does not fire when I expect it to, so I never use it.