Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraTree LabedEdit event does not fire
posted

Hi, I have a ultratree which I set a datasource at runtime.  I have set the Override property LabelEdit = true.  So the BeforeLabelEdit event should fired since LabelEdit is set to true.  For some reason it does not fire at all.  I would like the user to be able to rename the node, typical windows way of renaming an item by just clicking it after it has been activated.  The ultratree property ViewStyle = standard because I do not want to show the columns and rows, I specify which column will provide the value for the NodeText.  Any one help please.

Thanks,

Jose

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

The Override.LabelEdit property enables editing of nodes in the user interface; it does not cause a node to go into edit mode. The BeforeLabelEdit event fires before a node goes into edit mode, not when the the value of the LabelEdit property has changed. You can use the UltraTreeNode.BeginEdit method to programmatically enter edit mode on a node.

Children
No Data