Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Nested UltraDropDownButton has sporatic behavior
posted

I have a form that contains a UltraDropDownButton that displays a user control that also has a UltraDropDownButton.  The sporatic behavior that I've been noticing is when you click on the nested UltraDropDownButton,  the parent dropdown will close exposing the nested dropdown as if was a detached window in the upper left area of the form.  The controls on the detached  dropdown function properly but the data is not persisted.  When I click on the parent UltraDropDownButton, the problem is corrected. 

To date, I haven't noticed a pattern causing this behavior.  What do you suggest I do to correct this problem?  The app is using the controls from NetAdvantage Winform v10.2.

Thank you

Clay Seifert

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Clay,

I was not able to reproduce your scenario, so I attached a sample for you. The UltraDropDownButtons seems to work fine in this case. Please review the application and feel free to let me know if I misunderstood you or if you need any additional assistance.

NestedDropDownButtons.zip
Children
No Data