Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraChart line chart: plot data point from database table
posted

This seems like a simple problem, but in all my searching I have not found a clear answer.

I am trying to plot an x-y data series as a line chart. the series comes from a table, gwMonDataTable, which is linked to a data source set up in the c# project.

The x-series data needs to be read in as DateTime format from a field called 'dateTime' in the gwMonDataTable, also in DateTime format.  The y-series data is elevation data which is numeric (double) format from the 'gwElevation' field in the gwMonDataTable.

I need to plot the data for a specified date range.  So if the user specifies Jan 1st, 2010-Nov. 1st, 2010, the LineChart will display the data series from those dates.

Any help is greatly appreciated, even the most elementary advice such as how to simply read and plot data from a DataTable whose source is a DataSet.  Thanks in advance for any assistance. Ruben.

Parents Reply Children
No Data