Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problems with the designer after inheriting from UltraCombo
posted

I inherited from UltraCombo to create a new class.  Basically, all this new class does is override UltraCombo's OnEnter, OnLeave and OnKeyDown and then raise some of its own custom events.  The inherited class doesn't set any of UltraCombo's properties or anything other than override those three methods (it calls the base version after its own code, by the way).

If I put one of these controls on a form and then pull up the Infragistics Designer to setup properties and columns, it works fine.  But if I put a SECOND one of these inherited controls on a form, every time I pull up the Designer for one, it clears out all the columns of the other.  I've watched it happen in the designer.cs class, in fact.  All my columns are there and then when I pull up the designer for the second control, voila, they're all done. 

What the hell, Mel?