Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Exception when calling RowsCollection.All
posted

Hi,

I am getting this excepton once a while when I use rows.All to get all the rows in the collection. I am using v8.1.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Jason Ching

Message: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridLayout.ResumeInitializeRowFor(UltraGridRow row)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridRow.FireInitializeRow()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ScrollCountManagerSparseArray.Infragistics.Shared.ICreateItemCallback.CreateItem(SparseArray array, Int32 relativeIndex)
   at Infragistics.Shared.SparseArray.CreateItemHelper(ICreateItemCallback createItemCallback, Node node, Int32 nodeIndex, Int32 overallIndex)
   at Infragistics.Shared.SparseArray.GetItem(Int32 index, ICreateItemCallback createItemCallback)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ScrollCountManagerSparseArray.GetItem(Int32 index, Boolean create)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowsCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowsCollection.get_All()
   at DockWorkspaceDemo.SmartPartLib.StockBreakdown.MainGridUtility.ListAllRows(RowsCollection rows) in C:\VS Projects\CAB Demo\SmartPartLib\StockBreakdown\MainGridUtility.cs:line 43

Offline posted

Hello Jason Ching,

I tried to access the rows collection as you are doing it and it seems to work fine for me with versions 8.1 and 11.1 of Net Advantage. Could you please test your application against the latest service release available for you and see if this behavior is still occuring.

Please do not hesitate to ask if something comes up.