Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
StackedAreaChart 10.2 ToolTip Issues
posted

Hi everybody,

I use a StackedAreaChart to display int values on the y axis with timestamps on the x axis. The control is bound to a DataTable with one line per timestamp and one column per value.

Now I want to display a tooltip for each area with the corresponding int value. The tooltip is set to MouseMove with "<SERIES_LABEL>: <DATA_VALUE:0>" as format string.

With that I have two problems:

1st problem: The displayed value is only correct for the lowermost area. In all other areas the cumulative value of all areas from bottom to the current one is displayed. Example: the first (lowermost) area has the value 1, the next area has the value 3. Then it's tooltip should be 3, but it is 4 (1+3).

2nd problem: I'd like to display the tooltip all over the area and not only when the mouse cursor hits the line above it. I found the workaround at http://blogs.infragistics.com/forums/p/28077/113661.aspx but this seems to break the replacement of the <DATA_VALUE:0> placeholder.

Thanks in advance