Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Out of Memory - Tree Hot Tracking
posted

Hi,

I have a UltraTreeView that has about 15 nodes each with a single child. If I have hot tracking turned on, and just run my mouse over the tree nodes (there is no mouse_over event) the images just dissapear after a few seconds of my constant mouse movement. The whole control tuns sluggish if I try to scroll left and right.

Worse yet, if I have tool tips enabled (override/tipstylenode) I get an out of memeory error with the above. I am using 10.2.20102.2026.

Thanks.

Parents
    Offline posted

Sorry, I need to add more.

Been doing more trial error and even if I turn off tips and not tracking (or both on, or whatever combination IE they have nothing to do with it), just load the tree, move mouse around the control for about 5 - 10 seconds the icons flicker on and off, things get slow, and I get out of memory here:

at System.Drawing.Image.FromHbitmap(IntPtr hbitmap, IntPtr hpalette)
       at System.Drawing.Image.FromHbitmap(IntPtr hbitmap)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ImageList.GetBitmap(Int32 index)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ImageList.ImageCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ImageList.ImageCollection.get_Item(String key)
       at Infragistics.Win.AppearanceData.GetImageFromImageList(Object image, Im

Reply Children