Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Calendar Print Issue
posted

I'm trying to print calendar in with appointment with in specific date range (July 1, 2010 to June 30, 2011) and first month of that calendar is printing blank but on my UI there are appointments showing, and if you look at the top of the calendar where its shows you current moth and next month there are dates in bold meaning that there are appointemnts for that month...any suggestions.

My Print Code:

Dim mySchedulePrintDocument As New UltraSchedulePrintDocument

mySchedulePrintDocument.CalendarInfo = UltraCalendarInfo1

mySchedulePrintDocument.CalendarLook = UltraCalendarLook1

mySchedulePrintDocument.TemplateMonthViewSingle = UltraMonthViewSingle1

mySchedulePrintDocument.TemplateMonthViewMulti = Me.multiMothCalendar

mySchedulePrintDocument.PrintStyle = SchedulePrintStyle.Monthly

mySchedulePrintDocument.MonthlyLayoutStyle = MonthlyLayoutStyle.OneMonthPerPageExact

mySchedulePrintDocument.CompressWeekends = False

mySchedulePrintDocument.DocumentName = "Absent Calendar -" & lblDBEmployeeName.Text

mySchedulePrintDocument.Header.TextCenter = lblDBEmployeeName.Text & " - " & lblDBPositionName.Text

mySchedulePrintDocument.PrinterSettings.PrinterName = cmbInstalledPrinters.Text

If rdoPrintAll.Checked Then

mySchedulePrintDocument.StartDate = UltraCalendarInfo1.MinDate

mySchedulePrintDocument.EndDate = UltraCalendarInfo1.MaxDate

mySchedulePrintDocument.PrintRange = SchedulePrintRange.SpecifiedDateRange

Else

mySchedulePrintDocument.PrintRange = SchedulePrintRange.Selection

End If

mySchedulePrintDocument.Print()

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data