Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Column order in ultratree
posted

Hi!

I use UltraTree v 10.3 to show hierarchical data. I populate the tree with a dataset et at each level, the columns order is the primary key and the significant column after. So in my tree, the nodes showed are the pk values because the tree show the first column. How can I show another column of the datatable instead of the first one.

I tried to make column visible = false in the ColumnSetGenerated event but it doesn't work. I also tried to put autoGeneratedColumns to false and configure it myself but it is complicated and it doesn't not work very good. Any ideas ? 

I can't order my query to have the desired column first so I have to manage this problem with the ultra tree.

Best regards,

Benoit

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

I believe the property you are looking for is UltraTreeNodeColumn.LayoutInfo.OriginX. Iterate all of the the columns in COlumnSetGenerated and set the OriginX for each of them, assigning a zero-based value with zero being the first visible one.

Reply Children
No Data