Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Known issues of UltraTilePanel and Vista?
posted

Hi all,

We've noticed a few unusual issues with the tile panel control that only occur in Vista. The most recent piece of unusual behaviour is that when hovering over a tile that contains a control that should be repainting, it does not repaint until leaving the tile's area with the mouse.

This most recent issue only occurs on Vista machines and does not occur if the control placed in the tile is placed in another container, instead, e.g. simply a panel.

We've had other issues with Vista and the Ribbon such as the one described here: http://news.infragistics.com/forums/p/50231/264638.aspx#264638

Have there been any issues with the UltraTilePanel control and Vista? We'd like to know so that we can decide whether to implement a seperate layout style for use when running the application in Vista - to avoid use of the UltraTilePanel.

Cheers,

Richard

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Richard,

I have been looking into your post and as far as I am aware there are no known issues about using UltraTilePanel under Vista environment.

If you are having any specific questions I would be glad to investigate them further for you.

Please feel free to contact us if you are experiencing any issues.