Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Need to tie child band columns to parent band columns...
posted

Hey guys,

I'm doing something new to me in that I'm binding an ultragrid to a dataset rather than binding it to a strongly typed collection, so I'm dealing with some issues I haven't had to before.  My situation is that I have a dataset that consists of parent datatable and many other datatables that are linked to the parent datatable using data relations.

So far so good... when I bind I get my parent rows and columns that are setup correction and I can expand to see children of each parent row.  The problem is that there is no relationship between the columns of the parent row to the columns of the child row.  I've tried: 

DisplayLayout.Override.AllowColSizing = AllowColSizing.Synchronized 

This doesn't seem to have any affect on the table.  The parent rows and child rows have exactly the same columns and groups.  still, they are unaffecting of each other and I need them to be tied together. 

Any advice for this situation?  Basically I just need a way to get the child band columns tied to the parent band columns of the same name/key. 

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
No Data