Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Firing The InitializeLayout Event
posted

Is there away to fire the Initialize layout event again after it's already fired?  Or perhaps I am using the control incorrectly.

The reason I ask is becuase when I make a call to the backened procedure the data changes however this change is not reflected in the UltraGrid I am using.

I should note that I am using a customized solution I found on the I-net where the ultra grid is modified to show records in a sort of 'Tree' hierarchy.  This is the main reason that it is important to call Initialize Lyaout again.

Hope this makes sense.  Thank you.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

If the grid is not reflecting changes to the underlying data, something is probably going wrong, so the best approach is to find out why that is. To answer the question, you can assign null to the control's DataSource, then set it back to reference the data source; this will refresh the grid since it will be forced to reload the data.

Children
No Data