Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
CAB --> Workspace --> UltraExpandableGroupBox --> Sharepoint like
posted

Hello,

Looking at several infragistics workspaces, i couldn't find an workspace which places views in 'Expandable Groupboxes'. Am i overlooking something or do i have to modify every view? Currently i used a dockable workspace but that one is overdone for my situation (and not simple expanding instead of hide).

I just want a container layout view which can contain several views like a 'sharepoint' site containing something like 'expandable groupboxes'. I was thinking of a workspace which (unlike a tabworkspace or dockableworkspace) acts like a sharepoint site.

Greetings

Parents
No Data
    posted

Noone with an idea?

Maybe that the existing 'dockable workspace' has an feature with the 'hide' functionality? (or when placed on another control)

Im getting out of options and without those i'll have the 'quick and dirty' --> views placed as usercontrols on static / pre-builded masterviews.

Children
No Data