Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Docked Panel Size in Design Mode
posted

I give up: I have an ultraPanel docked top, horizontal split.  I have a couple controls and a grid on the ultrapanel.  It is pinned, and the size is a stuck height of 17.  If I drag open to see and work on the conrols, it pops back.  How do you re-size this pinned panel to stay at another height in desing mode?

Offline posted

Hello,

I have tried the mentioned steps and I am able to resize the Pinned panel in design mode. Probably in your case the DockArea that is DockedTop has height - 17, and that's why you are not able change to chage the Height of the Panel which is docked inside that Area. Another thing that you could check is the MaximumSize of the Panel and verify if it is set or not. You are also able to extend the Docked area by dragging the bottom border which will make your panel to fit into the new size of the Area.

If this information doesn't help you could you please provide me more spesific steps to reproduce or even a small sample reproducing this behavior in order to be able to look into this issue further for you.