Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Series chart - How to handle such series which is not containing all the values as per X-Axis
posted

Hi,

I am working with UltraChart and binding by data as series. Assume the below data with 3 columns i.e. Type, Month & Value

Type - Month - Value

First - Jan - 10                                                                                                                                                            First - Feb - 20                                                                                                                                                              First - Aug - 30                                                                                                                                                        Second - Mar - 40                                                                                                                                                        Second - Apr - 50

Now my series will be according to Type e.g. First & Second. The problem is chart is not showing data as per data requried in the series which is X-Axis have to contain 5 values e.g. Jan , Feb, Aug, Mar & Apr.  And First series should have points on Jan, Feb & than on Aug. Ans Second series should start from Mar and ends at Apr. Right now chart is requiring data against each value on X-Axis in both series.

I hope i have explained my problem well. Thanks in adv.