Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraControlContainerEditor
posted

Hello guys

Looking  for in the NetAdvantage 2010.3 samples, I found a sample that can be very useful for us called "Control Container Editor". In that sample, there is one where charts are displayed inside as a cell (See Image), and the values to create that charts can be modify. So, I was wondering if we can create another kinds of charts as pie chart, line chart, etc, etc....or any other kind of charts supported by the ultrachart.

Is that posible?

This because we need to develop an application very similar to the example (see image), but instead of column chart, we need pie charts and maybe later line charts, scatter.....etc.

By the way, Is there any sample code for that example ("Sample Container Editor")?

Parents
    Offline posted

The sample you are referring to uses the UltraWinChart control, which supports a wide range of chart types. So yes, what you want to do is certainly possible.

And yes, source code is included for all of the samples included with NetAdvantage. I'm pretty sure the Sample Browser even gives you a link you can click to open up the sample in Visual Studio.

Reply Children
No Data