Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Adding images to WinExplorerBar Groups and Items
posted

I realize this is probably real easy, but I am having one of those days.  I created a WinExplorerBar and added two group with three items each.  I would like to have a different image for each group and item.  I currently can't get any images to display.  I went into the designer, selected the group tab and selected the first group.  In the properties list I expanded the Settings/AppearancsLarge property and then went to the image property and added an image (from an ImageList-size=32x32). I then tried ExplorerBar/Apperance/Image Property and added a different image from an ImageList (I have also tried this with images in a resource).  On the second group I tried to modify the ItemSettings/AppearancesLarge/ActiveAppearance/Image settings and the ItemSettings/AppearancesLarge/Appearance/Image settings with no change.  I am obviously not doing something correctly.

Could someone give me the step by step on adding an image to a group and then different images to other groups/items.

Thanks very much

Rick (BTW - I checked both the online and offline help to no avail).

Parents Reply Children
No Data