Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGridDocumentExporter
posted

Hello,

I really like the Document-Class but I have some problems to understand which would be the best way to export a UltraGrid.

Example(s):

The Grid-Samples-explorer shows the  Flood Functionality which is a nice feature but when I put this grid into the UltraGriddocumentexporter it "looses" the flood information. I know that it is difficult to export formattedText (See attached JPG)

When using the Cardview functionality of the Ultragrid the PDF shows the normal Grid-Style no matter if I change it in the BeginExport event.

The UltraGriddocumentexporter allows to export into a section but I want to be able to Export this to a cell of a table or a group aso.....

I do not have a problem to loop through the Grid and put it into the PDF manually but before doing that I want to be sure that there is no better way..... 

Matthias 

Parents
    Offline posted
    Hi Matthias,

matti said:
    The Grid-Samples-explorer shows the  Flood Functionality which is a nice feature but when I put this grid into the UltraGriddocumentexporter it "looses" the flood information. I know that it is difficult to export formattedText (See attached JPG)

I'm not sure if the Documents engine supports this or if this is a bug. I recommend that you create a small sample project demontsrating this behavior and  Submit an incident to Infragistics Developer Support. The exporter should be able to make the progress bar into an image and export it, so I think this is probably a bug.  

matti said:
    When using the Cardview functionality of the Ultragrid the PDF shows the normal Grid-Style no matter if I change it in the BeginExport event.

Exporting in CardView is not supported. You might be able to acheive a similar look using RowLayouts, though. You should submit this to Infragistics as a feature request: Request a Feature or Component

matti said:
    The UltraGriddocumentexporter allows to export into a section but I want to be able to Export this to a cell of a table or a group aso.....

There is no way to do this. The grid has to be exported to a section because it needs the page size information.

Reply Children
No Data