Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Toolbar Missing!
posted

I'm using "Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsManager" version 9.1

it works fine in my old machine.

Recently, I get a new machine HP400.  The application works fine for the first time I start it.

But after I close my app and start again, the toolbar get disappeared!!! This is happening in all the new machine environment.

And we need to restart the machine (which is very very bad) to solved this problem. But, if I restart the app, the toolbar get disappeared again!!

Please help, this is very urgent.

Thanks,

posted

Do you have SaveSettings set to True on the UltraToolbarsManager or are you loading a layout file when the application starts up? If so, it's possible the layout file is getting corrupted somehow. Try setting SaveSettings to False or commenting out the loading of the layout file and see if the problem still exists.

If not, or if that doesn't help, do you have any code which is conditionally setting the visibility of the toolbar? If so, attach to the application and put a breakpoint in that code and see if it is setting the toolbar's visibility to False.