Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
An exception that I do not understand.
posted

I've recently encountered an error when I right click on one of my UltraCombo controls:

Could not load file or assembly 'Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinGrid.v8.3, Version=8.3.20083.1009, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I've encountered a similar error in the past.  I tried numerous things to fix it and one apparantly worked by FLUKE chance.  I do not quite understand what is going wrong and can't seem to fix it this time.  Any help would be great!

Thanks.

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

hi cstodgell

i have face similar kind of error. the error is like this :

Unable to resolve type 'Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTabControl.UltraTabControl, Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinTabControl.v6.2, Version=6.2.20062.34, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb'

to resolve this i have done the following it may help u :-

1. Go to start--> Programs-->infragistics-->Netadvantage for. Net 2009.1-->Windowsforms-->Utility-->ProjectUpgradeUtility.

which means i think  in u r project u r using infragistics 8.3 version but u installed older version of infragistics so u need to upgrade u r infragistics to 8.3 version to do that u have to do like this

Go to start--> Programs-->infragistics-->Netadvantage for. Net 2009.1-->Windowsforms-->Utility-->ProjectUpgradeUtility.

Reply Children
No Data