Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Selection drag throws un-handled expection
posted

Hi All,

I am getting a un-handled exception when selecting one or more row in ultragrid and ctrl+dragging. Problem is unable to handle this issue and unable to find the source.

But after handling the application I got the following stack trace

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGrid.Infragistics.Win.ISelectionManager.SetInitialSelection(ISelectableItem item)

at Infragistics.Win.SelectionStrategyExtended.OnMouseMove(ISelectableItem item, MouseMessageInfo& msginfo)

at Infragistics.Win.SelectionStrategyExtended.OnMouseMessage(ISelectableItem item, MouseMessageInfo& msginfo)

at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseMoveHelper(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)

at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseMove(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)

at Infragistics.Win.Utilities.ProcessEvent(Control control, ProcessEvent eventToProcess, EventArgs e)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseMove(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Can any one help me to fix this issue or is there any service patches available to fix this issue

Currently I am using 

Infragistics2.win.ultrawingrid.v8.2

File Version: 8.2.20082.2204.

Kindly help me to find a fix for this issue.