Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Please help..grid row issue
posted

i have been posting this for quite a while...

I have grid that is bound to a list. It has been working fine. But now i notice that for the first row , when i expand it , other rows in the same band along with the row itself appears as the child rows of this row(with all the hidden columns also). This is a problem with the first row only. all other rows are working perfectly...please help

Offline posted

Hi,

I'm afraid I do not understand what you are describing. There is not enough information here for me to understand exactly what the problem is, so I'm afraid I do not know how to help you solve it.

If rows are showing up in the grid that should not be there, then those rows must be coming from your data source. The grid shows only the rows that the data source gives it. WinGrid has no ability to show unbound rows, even if you want it to - so any extra rows must come from the data source.

What data source are you binding to?

Can you post a small sample project demonstrating the behavior you are getting?