Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Row Connectors not appearing
posted

Hi,

I have a grid that is tied to a bindingsource. the binding source takes  the schema from a class. The class has some properties and three lists. The properties come as the first band in the grid.Next, the lists are coming as three different child bands and the row connectors can be seen at compile time. How ever when i launch the application  , i am populating the top band data . On expanding the top band , i get the three child band data from the database, but when the child band get displayed , the row connectors are not there. Please help..

Offline posted

Hi,

I cannot see any reason why the row connectors would not show up, unless something in your code is explicitly turning them off.

Check your code to see if you are setting the RowConnectorStyle or RowConnectorColor at run-time.

You might also want to examine the RowConnectorStyleResolved or RowConnectorColorResolved properties at run-time to see what they are set to.

You should also check to see if you are loading a Preset, a Layout, or an AppStylst (isl) file. Any of these might be setting those properties or causing the RowConnectors to resolve to the same color as the background of your grid.