Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to hide Tab Header?
posted

I have a UltraTabControl showing multiple UltraTabs

If the user closes all but one tab, i would like to hide the tab-header. With Delphi there is an extra property "TabVisible = true/false" in addition to "Visible = true/false" to hide just the header of a specific tab. I havn't found something similiar on UltraTabControl.

In my case it would be enough to simple hide the complete Header-Part of the UltraTabControl but i havn't found something for that either.

The only way i've found is to set the Style to Wizard. But this does more than just hiding the header. In addition the Wizard-Style does not have any Borders and the client area is a bit bigger (the size of the borders). So if i switch back an forth between Wizard and an other style, the client-area shrinkts and grows which causes redraws and potentially ScrollBars (if the client control is set to Dock = fill and itself set to Autoscroll)

So, if there is any other way to temporarily hide the Tab-Headers, i would be very happy

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data