Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Auto Size Not Working in Windows Form With ToolBar
posted

Hi All,

I have a windows form with a toolbar docketed in the bottom and I didnt add any panels on the windows form. Dynamic Controls will be added to the form based on the business logic and I used the Windows form Auto Size property inorder to re-size the form run -time. Works fine but some how Windows form is not considering Toolbar into consideration. All the controls are painted on the top of the toolbar.

Is there any property that need to be set on the tool bar?

Thanks!

Swetha.

posted

Are you adding the Controls directly to the Form's Controls collection? If so, that makes sense that the controls would appear over the toolbars. When you add an UltraToolbarsManager to a Form, you are given an option to add a panel to the center of the Form. All child Controls should be added to this panel, because it moves out of the way for the toolbars. If you did not choose to add the panel, you can add one manually using any container Control and set its Dock property to Fill.