Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ultraExpandableGroup Box set font problem
posted

Dear all,

I have one ultraExpandableGroupBox with header text. I want to set the font on it when program run.

But I find that it cannot be set. Is it possible??? Any similar problem that you know??

if (ctl is Infragistics.Win.Misc.UltraExpandableGroupBox)
                            ((Infragistics.Win.Misc.UltraExpandableGroupBox)ctl).HeaderAppearance.FontData.Name = StoreServer.VO.Common.PropertiesVO.GridFont.Name;

Offline posted

Are you loading an Application Style Library (*.isl) file into your application? If so, the isl will override the program settings. Look for a call to StyleManager.Load in your code.

posted

Hello Rchiu5hk,

I try to reproduce your issue in a small sample, but without success. Could you please take a look at the attached sample and if you think that I didn’t reproduce your scenario, feel free to modify my sample and revert it back to me. I`ll be glad to research it.  In the sample I set properties below at run time:

-    ultraExpandableGroupBox1.HeaderAppearance.FontData.SizeInPoints = 20;

-    ultraExpandableGroupBox1.HeaderAppearance.FontData.Name = "Arial Narrow";

Please if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me

Regards

Georgi

UltraExpandableGroupBoxFont.zip