Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraTabControl drawing error in Windows 7
posted

Hi,

I am having a weird problem with the ultratabcontrol in Windows 7. It seems that drawing the control sometimes crashes silently and shows the red cross on white background (that shows when various controls have problems displaying). It works fine in Windows XP . I am currently using Netadvantage 11.1.20111.2020 but the same crash (in Win7 only) happened with previous 10.x versions.

Any idea what I should be looking at for this problem? I suspect something changed in controls handling between WinXP and Win7 and maybe some kind of manipulation is done on this control that is not allowed in Win7 anymore? The trouble for me is that it is random (and pretty rare too) and I don't receive any exception.

Thanks,

Vlad Ion

PS. Apart from drawing the control works fine actually. I can change tabs, the events are processed correctly.

Parents
    posted

So I take it nobody had any kind of remotely similar issues with any controls when moving from WinXP to Win7?

Reply Children
No Data