Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Setting back color of ribbon to white
posted

Hi,

I am using UltraToolBarsManager for showing a ribbon in my application. The style is set to Office2010 and I have disabled AppStyling for the tool bar. Now, I want to change the back color of the Ribbon Area to white because all my images have white background and they looks ok in the ribbon. I have tried to use 

this.ultraToolbarsManager.Ribbon.RibbonAreaAppearance.BackColor = Color.White;

but the back color still appears to be blue. Can you please help me to find out the correct property which should be modified to set it to white?

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello mayank_goyal,

The property you are looking for, might be:

ultraToolbarsManager.Ribbon.Tabs[0].GroupSettings.Appearance.BackColor = Color.White;

This will change the appearance of the groups in the first tab in the tabs collection.

You could try setting the following property in order to change the appearance of the tab itself: 

ultraToolbarsManager1.Ribbon.Tabs[0].Settings.Appearance.BackGradientStyle =

Infragistics.Win.GradientStyle.None;

ultraToolbarsManager1.Ribbon.Tabs[0].Settings.Appearance.BackColor = Color.White;

If these properties are not of a help to you, please provide me a picture of what you are trying to achieve and I will be glad to assist you.

Please feel free to let me know if I misunderstood you or if you have any other questions.

posted

Any update on this? Please respond, I need to finish it quickly.