Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
DoubleClick Cell Button?
posted

I'm trying to convert some farpoint grids in an application into Infragistics grids.  The current grid has a cell button in the first column that behaves differently when clicked than when double-clicked.  Is there an Infragistics event that can be used for double clicking a cell button? I couldn't find one in the WinGrid.

I attempted to use the "doubleClickCell" event and then check which column was clicked, but it doesn't get called when double clicking a button cell for some reason.

Also, do you happen to know what the property is that sets the orange box around a cell button (or header) when it's moused over?  I'd like to turn that permenantly on and off when the cell is double clicked if possible.

Thanks for your help.....

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

I'm not sure why DoubleClickCell doesn't fire. It probably should, that might be a bug. Although one could argue that a button is not really a cell.
    You should probaby Submit an incident to Infragistics Developer Support so they can check it out.  In the mean tim, you can work around this by trapping the DoubleClick event of the grid and determining what was double clicked using UIElements. So you will need to use MouseDown and store the last point that was clicked, then use that inside DoubleClick. This article will show you how to get the cell from the point: 

HOWTO:UltraWinGrid Mouse Position and Cell Identification

Judogz said:
    Also, do you happen to know what the property is that sets the orange box around a cell button (or header) when it's moused over?  I'd like to turn that permenantly on and off when the cell is double clicked if possible.

I'm not sure what orange box you are referring to. It sounds like you might mean the themed border drawing, in which case, there is no way to turn this on permanently. Maybe you can acheive what you want with a BackColor. Or you might need a DrawFilter for more complex drawing.  

Children
No Data