Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Why does it take months for you guys to reply to questions here?
posted

Looking over the past 5 or so questions, there are several response times of about 10 months. Are you kidding me? When I ask a question, I need answers in hours, or at least days. After that, your answer is completely useless to me because I'm on to something else.

I've been waiting 5 days for an answer to my question. The support for the grid is far better than this. There shouldn't be such an enormous disparity. It's a huge disservice to your users and frankly, it's a disservice to your business. Tech support weighs very heavily on my decisions and my recommendations to clients.

And usually, as tech support goes, I consider forum more important than even direct support. If the questions are answered in the forums, then I users don't even have to ask the question. If they're answered privately, they're useless to the rest of your users.

I really hope you guys will try to improve your response times on some of these things.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data