Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Horizontal line in stacked line chart
posted

Hi,

When I use one numeric column in a line chart, the chart displays a horizontal line over the chart. When I try to do the same in a stacked line chart, nothing happens.

Apparently when I add another numeric column to the DataSource with the same values as the first numeric column, I get the result I want. But I don't want to do this because of two reasons:
It means I should 'hack' my code with a fake column and more importantly, the description on the X-axis does not make sense anymore (a label on each side of the chart instead of one in the center).

In the documentation I found "Note that it is recommended that the data set contains two or more numeric columns so that each line can have two or more points.". So it says recommended, but not mandatory.

Can someone help me to get horizintal lines with one numeric data column in a stacked line chart? Thanks in advance.

I am using version 10.3.20103.1000.

Parents Reply Children