Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
DataBinding Issues with RowEditTemplate
posted

I have NO idea what is wrong with my code. I have a form when it loads for the first time everything works. The row edit template comes up with all of the correct information. I can open it and close it all day long. (As long as I do not close the form. When I close the form and go back it nothing is binding correctly to RowEditTemplate. Which is ODD because it just worked.

Here is an exmple of one of my databindings...

this

.cmbCostCategory.DataBindings.Add("Value", this.rowEditCostCategories, this._departmentCostCategoriesJoinManagmentTDS.DepartmentCostCategoriesJoin.CostCategoryKeyColumn.ColumnName);

The drop box loads but nothing is set.

When the forum reloads it throws a formatting issue with my checkbox field. That is setup like....

this.chkManagerialCostCategory.DataBindings.Add("Checked", this.rowEditCostCategories,this._departmentCostCategoriesJoinManagmentTDS.DepartmentCostCategoriesJoin.ManagerialCostCategoryColumn.ColumnName);

Remeber, the first time I load the forum. I can load ALL records with out issue. The second time I load the forum, everything blows up.

I went through the active row of the table and all of the values appear to be ok.

Any thoughts of where else I can look or what is going on?

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

So the grid itself displays fine and you can see all of the data, but the RowEditTemplate is not working?

Exactly what is not working? Is it not showing up at all? Does it show up incorrectly? If so, what's incorrect about it.

What exactly happens when you "close the form"? Is your form being disposed and you create a new one the second time? Or are you just hiding the form and re-showing it?

Children
No Data