Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Using Customized button instead of the default button for Ultragrid column
posted

Hi All,

I have an issue. The requirement is a column in the ultragrid is changed to button style.But my problem I have to use a button style in the column that we have customized.

Is there any way that I can overwrite the ultragrid button with my custom button. Or inherit or something.

Its urgent Plz reply

Thanks in Advance

Dinesh

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Dinesh,

I'm not sure what you are asking. What is it about the button that you want to change?

If it's the look of the button, then there are a lot of different ways you could do it. There's a CellButtonAppearance on the column as well as a ButtonStyle property on the column which allows you to choose common styles.

If you need finer control than that, the you could use a DrawFilter or CreationFilter to handle the painting of the button yourself. This would be pretty tricky, though, since you would have to deal with the various states of the button like MouseDown and MouseOver.

If you have a relatively recent version of NetAdvantage, then another option would be to use the UltraControlContainerEditor to embed your own control into the grid cell.

Children
No Data