Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grid DragDrop Problem
posted

I want to drag drop the selected rows to an explorerbar (Actually ultraexplorerbaritem). I used DoDragDrop method of the grid and DragDrop event of the explorerBar for this process. I must delete the selected rows after the drag drop operation successfully completes. But how can I realize that? The grid only knows that the operation starts by the DoDragDrop, but it do not know that the rows are dropped into explorerBar. Maybe I fire an event after the rows are dropped into the explorerBar. But I think there must be a way not use an event.

Another question is about the cursors. While the D&D operation is carrying on, I want to change cursor image and add text on it. I did the necessary updates, but unfortunately, on the grid area, cursor icon turn into the "STOP" icon and I can't change this sign whatever I did.

Parents Reply Children
No Data