Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraCombobox logic design
posted

I have UltraCombobox A, and UltraCombobox B. Both UltraCombobox A and B are related to each other. UltraCombobox A : Color serial No UltraCombobox B : Color part No

Note: Color serial No, and Color part No belongs to a color type.

if user select an distinct item in combo box A, combo box B will populate exists Color part No that are related to Color serial No. from the dataset or database.

or

if user select an distinct item in combo box B combo box A will populate exists Color serial No that are related to Color part No. from the dataset or database.

I am basically limiting the user to only query the items that only exist relate to each other by color serial and part no.

Can someone give me an ideal to effectively design this logic. The logic I am using is taking to long, I am constantly using linq to pull from the dataset or database everytime the combox event is called. I am struggling

Parents Reply Children
No Data