Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WinGrid and UltraDropDown
posted

I have UltraDropDown in WinGrid.

When I Click on UltraDropDown, the data is appear.  If I click on next windows form I receive this error

System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
   à Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableTextBox.ProcessOnLeave(EventArgs e)
   à Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableTextBox.OnLeave(EventArgs e)

The error appear only if I click on the other windows form when the ultradropdown is on DropDown mode.  If I click on any thing on the same windows form I don't have this error.

IF I remove .performaction(UltraGridAction.ExitEditMode) on AfterCellListCloseUp event  then error is not there.

I'm using NetAdvantage 9.2 Win.

Francois.

Parents
    Offline posted

Why are you calling PerformAction in AfterCellListCloseUp?

What's probably happening is that the grid is expecting the cell to still be in edit mode and it's trying to reference some object that isn't there because you forced the cell out of edit mode while it was in the middle of processing a change.

If that's the case, it may be a bug in the grid. But we would need to see a sample project duplicating the exception to be sure.

You can probably work around it by moving your code out of AfterCellListCloseUp and putting it into a separate method. Then call that method using a BeginInvoke. That way, the PerformAction is not called until after the grid's processing has completed.

Reply Children
No Data