Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraMonthviewSingle: more appointments in a cell possible ?
posted

I need to provide my client with a sheduling tool for salespersons.  

Typically their planning stretches over 8 weeks. They only need to know which prospects they are going to see on which day. No need for start and ending hours.  They may be planning up to 12 prospects per day. The goal is to provide them with a clear overview for the whole period of 8 weeks, wherein they can easily (without switching view) see what is planned per day.

I am looking into  UltraMonthViewSingle to do this. I can get the calendargrid and the look that I want by setting the VisibleWeeks to 8 and making the appointments All Day events. But unfortunately each cell in the calendargrid is only capable of readily showing 2 appointments.  

So my question is this:

1. Is there a way of showing appointments side by side in the cells?

2 Is it possible to have them closer to each other ? (Making the font smaller is hardly a solution, it should stay readable)

3. Should I be using one of the other sheduling tools instead ?

Thanks for any suggestions.

PitV

Offline posted

It would seem to me that UltraDayView is more suited to your task. You can Display Multiple days, multiple owners and edit the "interval" to ensure that an entire day is visible within the bounds of the screen/form etc.

What are your reasons for initially choosing UltraMonthViewSingle ?

posted

Hello, ­­­­­

I am just checking about the progress of this issue. Let me know If you need my further assistance on this  matter?

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

posted

Hello ,

As far as I understand you want to display maximum appointment in a cell of UltraCalendarViewSingle. The component automatically arrange appointment, but there is one approach, using creation and draw filter, in order to recreate and arrange the appointment.  It Is a but complex, but I think that it could help you in your scenario. Please run the attached sample and let me know if this is what you are looking for. Please feel free to modify my sample based on your needs.

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

85124.zip