Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Summary width
posted

I have a summary row at the bottom of my wingrid, with some extra text the users have required to identify exactly what what being totaled and some totals within that total (I get these by running a Loop for each row).

Anyway, it works great, all my information comes through in the summary row correctly.

The problem I am having is the information is quite a bit wider than the column being totaled.  I could widen this column to display the summary correctly, but it leaves the grid looking funny and forces a horizontal scroll bar.

Is there anyway I can widen just the Summary column, and not the entire grid column, or set the summary column to print out expanding over other columns summary fields (which are not being used)?

If not, is there another way I can get around this so that I can display the correct summary information.

Thank you for your help.

T.J.

Parents Reply Children
No Data