Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Export Grid with grouping
posted

Hi ,

When I export the grid to excel with grouping, My excel looks like as shown in below.

How to do  like this.

1) Need to show group header

2 & 5) Hide ungroup & total @ header(point 2)

3) I want to repeat the grouping value in each row.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

1) I don't understand your question here. The group header is clearly shown in your screen shot. So what's the problem?

2) Again, I am having trouble understanding your question.

What do you mean by "Hide ungroup?" Are you saying you don't want to have an expansion indicator and you just want to display all the rows? If so, then this is very easy. You just set OutliningStyle on the UltraGridExcelExporter to None.

If you want to hide the summary, you could do this using the SummaryCellExporting event.

But I think I am probably not understanding the question correctly, because these two things have nothing to do with each other, so I don't know why you grouped them together if that's what you are asking.

3) There's no easy way to do this, but you could handle the RowExporting or RowExported event of the UltraGRidExceltExporter and copy the same text from the GroupByRow into the first cell in the row. Applying the same appearance would be much more complicated. I imagine what you would do is watch for the event that exports the GroupBy Row the first time, then record the Style applied to that cell and re-use the same style in the following events.

Children
No Data