Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraListView Questions
posted

Hello I have a a few questions about the UltraListView

Is it possible to...

1) Not show any image icon at all? I only want to show text

2) When view behavior is set to details, can i not show any column headers??

OR

When view behaviour is set to list, can I group my items? When I set it to list, I don't see my groups.

3) Have a check box on my group item which will check / uncheck all items in the group?

Thanks!

Parents
    Offline posted

2) No, the control does not support hiding the column headers. If you like you can visit http://devcenter.infragistics.com/Protected/RequestFeature.aspx and submit a request for the feature. Groups are not displayed under the 'List' style; this is because with that view the scroll universe runs horizontally (Windows Explorer has this same limitation).

3) No, the control does not support that intrinsically. You could, however, accomplish this using the IUIElementCreationFilter interface. In the AfterCreateChildElements method for the UltraListViewGroupHeaderUIElement, you would have to add a CheckBoxUIElement (to its ChildElements collection), and handle the ElementClicked event. When that event fires, you can use the UltraListView.CheckedItems.SetCheckState method to set the check state on multiple items, in your case, all the items that belong to that group.

Reply Children
No Data