Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How can I make nodes in an UltraWinTree display a number after the node text?
posted

I need to display number after node text and be able to get node text and number separately. Numbers should be formatted in one column. The number is displayed in exactly the same color than the text of the folder name. Node text and number looks like 2 column grid. Also, when a node in the Outlook folder list is selected, this number is included as part of the selected area of the node and user can edit number after editing text by pressing Tab button.

Offline posted

Hello Klimia,

You could see a sample regarding this in our 'Windows Forms Feature Browser'.

If you have this installed(if you have marked 'Samples' when installing Net Advantage), you could run it from 'Start Menu' -> 'All Programs' -> 'Infragistics' -> 'Windows Forms' -> 'Samples' -> 'Samples (local)'.

When it loads, please navigate to the 'Navigation' tab and then 'Launch' the 'Miscellaneous' sample. Or you can type in the 'Search:' "'Miscellaneous'".

Please feel free to let me know if I misunderstood you or if you have any other questions.