Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is there a way to export multiple grids to the same section??
posted

I am trying to export the 2 grids into the same section. I want to grid to appear in the same pdf page. I have tried using IBand interfaces but my grids have row layouts which is very complex and difficult to display exactly what the grids are showing, such as column visible positions because a user can move the columns around. Anyone?? thanks,

Jose

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Jose,

You lost me after your first sentence there. I'm not entirely sure this is possible. If the grids are basically the same, then it might work. There's an overload of the UltraGridDocumentExporter.Export method that takes an ISection. So you should be able to create a report, add a section, and then pass that section into the export method twice for 2 different grids.

But the exporter really wasn't designed for this and there may be a problem with the page size of the section.Each time you export, the exporter changes the size of the pages in the section to fit the grid. So if you export a second grid, the page size settings that the first export used will get overwritten. If the grids are the same size it should be okay. 

Reply Children
No Data