Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Popup Menu Merge Problem
posted

Hi,

I am using IG 9.1. build 2013, and have recently noticed an intermittent problem with a popup menu merging.  I can't figure out how to reproduce this behavior, so I'm posting for ideas and hopefully some fix.

I have an MDI application.  On the MDI Parent, I have popup menu "Context Menu".  All of the merging behavior settings are default.  I also have a "Delete" tool defined on the parent, and it is added to the Context Menu using the Popup Menu Tool Designer in the form's designer.  The context menu has a bunch of other tools as well.  All the tools' merging properties also have default settings.  On the MDI Child, I have also declared a "Context Menu" popup tool, and a "Delete" tool.  The Delete tool on the child has a shortcut defined for it, but otherwise the properties are default settings for everything.  I added the delete tool to the context menu on the child using the popup menu tool designer on the child form's designer as well.

This is something that has popped up recently, or somehow managed to go unnoticed for a very long time (which i doubt).  The only other change i can think of that may have affected the tools is that we recently upgraded to .net 4.0. 

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

~Karen