Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to detect click on the left-upper-corner over rowselectors?
posted

I have a simple grid with rowselectors and  some columns and I have the left-upper-corner  over the rowselectors by setting .Override.RowSelectorHeaderStyle = RowSelectorHeaderStyle.SeparateElement

Now I would like to be able to detect mouseclick on this corner. I know how to detect click on the rowselectors, on the column headers or on cells in the grid.

I use the Grid.DisplayLayout.UIElement.ElementFromPoint method for getting an UIElement (oUI) and I test this object to be a CellUIElement or a HeaderUIElement or a RowSelectorUIElement, like this

oRowselectorUIElement = CType(oUI.GetAncestor(GetType(RowSelectorUIElement)), RowSelectorUIElement)

If Not oRowselectorUIElement Is Nothing Then

End If

How can I do that for the left-upper-corner? What is it for an element: a column header or a rowselector or something else? Does it have its own UIElement to test for like the cell, column header or rowselector?  I could not find it in the documentation for WinGrid.

More generally, which specific  UIElement s are there for the Grid? Is there a list of them somewhere?

Could anyone help me with this, please?