Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltratabbedMdi groups question
posted

Hi,

I am using ultratabbedmdimanager in my application. I have two tab groups. tabgroup[0] has a form which is a navbar form . and tagroup[1] contains the mdi childs..tabgroup[0] takes 20 % of the width.and tabgroup[1] takes the rest. 

Everything was fine before where i had to load a form in  TG[1]. Now i have  situaltion where i load only the navbar and it takes up the whole screen.

this.ultraTabbedMdiManager1.TabGroups[0].ClientExtent = this.Width / 5;

no longer works..

What i need is when the appplication loads,

I need two tabgroups,first one takes 20% of the  and rest by the other. and the second tab group should not contain any forms. 

posted

If there is ony one tab group, it will take up the entire MdiClient area. It sounds like you would want to use an UltraDockManager and dock the navbar form. There you can set the size of the pane that hosts it and it will not change when there are no mdi child forms.