Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraFormManager, UltraToolbarManager and UltraTabbedMDIManager.
posted

Hi

In my desktop application, there is one MDI Parent Form, I have put UltraFormManager Control on my form for look and feel. During adding UltraFormManager Control i was not add any container control like panel. Now i have add another control UltraToolbarManager, again i was not adding any container control while putting UltraToolbarManager control. Because container control is only add when my form is nonMdi.

In this scenario i have facing one problem, My UltraToolbarManager's "In Place Designer" option is disable so i have not able to add tools or menus on my form.

So that i have change my scenario. I have add container conrol like panel while adding UltaToolbarManager. Now i have easily add tools and menus. But in this scenario i have also facing a problem. I want to used UltraTabbedMdiManager control, because application has one master form and most of the forms are being child form of parent. i can't able to see client area of MDI Form. My child forms are not visible.

So how can i used this three controls simultaneously. How can i solved my problem which i had facing during this two scenario.

--HireN Lad

Parents Reply Children
No Data