Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Excel - Unable to Read Cell Value Properly
posted

Hi,

I am using the Excel dll:- Infragistics4.Documents.Excel.v12.1 ; Version:12.1.20121.1001

I am unable to read the Cell "P3" & P4" properly in the attached document.

As per my investigation, formaul value for P2 cell is ='C:\Operations Accounting\Op Lloyd\Team Common\OIL SANDS ROYALTY\2012 Filings\[GFE.OSR###.201201.xls]ADMIN'!B2 but while debuging Infrafictis Excel dll show as: Formula: Formula: ='file:///C:/Finance/Operations Accounting/Ops Acctg Common/LLOYD/Oil Sands Royalty/[2004 Mar OSR.xls]ADMIN'!B2 and value is 0.0 where as sheet show 'OS_GFE_2009'

Debugs log:-

? excelBook.Worksheets[0].GetCell("P3")
{GFE!$P$3}
    AssociatedDataTable: null
    AssociatedMergedCellsRegion: null
    AssociatedTable: null
    CellFormat: {Infragistics.Documents.Excel.WorksheetCellOwnedFormatProxy}
    ColumnIndex: 15
    Comment: null
    DataValidationRule: null
    Formula: Formula: ='file:///C:/Finance/Operations Accounting/Ops Acctg Common/LLOYD/Oil Sands Royalty/[2004 Mar OSR.xls]ADMIN'!B2
    HasCellFormat: true
    HasComment: false
    RowIndex: 2
    Value: 0.0
    Worksheet: Worksheet: "GFE"

Would you please let me know what is the root cause of the problem & which cell or row make it happen?

Thanks!

Parents
No Data
    posted

I was able to reproduce this issue. It has already been fixed for issue id 102169. The fix will be released in the next Service Release for versions 11.1 and later. I will have Developer Support notify you when the SR is released.

Children
No Data